To find out what it is like to be part of our team, join the virtual careers fair on the 30 March.
For details follow the link - http://bit.ly/2l3DmtV
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction &Infrastructure business for an ambitious and talented Proposals Manager.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Precontract Manager and Bid Manager providing support to deliver high quality tender proposals, PQQ documents and other external documentation.
We are looking for Proposals Managers with a strong capacity to work well within a team and to provide leadership to proposals office focused on individual sectors or clients.
We are looking for Proposals Managers who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.
As a Proposals Manager you will:
- Provide support to Bid Management in leading and coordinating bid submissions
- Provides support to Proposals Coordinators and Authors (incl. technical bid writing support) in order to produce high quality submission documents
- Ensure that industry recognised proposals best practice is followed throughout the bid process
- Participate and contribute to the development and incorporation of bid win themes within proposals. Ensure clear structure and consistency across sections
- Participate and oversee a storyboard process at proposal, section and/or question levels.
- Demonstrates use of document planning software to aid authors and control content of bids
- Support and share best practise / lessons learned through Morgan Sindall Knowledge Bank and the Proposals Library
- Inputs to planning activities with horizons of typically 12 months
- Operates within agreed operational and/or management guidelines
- Interacts with client or users around specific work efforts and deliverables
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- Manages the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility
- Identifies ways to reduce cost and improve service
- Manages variable costs (e.g. overtime and agency costs)
As a Proposals Manager, you will be Qualified in appropriate discipline (APMP or technical qualifications – Degree or similar), with previous bid management / business development / support experience.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.