Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our NuclearEnergyWater business for an experienced self-motivated Commercial Manager.
The candidate will be a commercially astute team player with good negotiation skills, and ideally previous experience on high value contracts.
Manage and oversee all commercial matters on projects including
- Management of commercial team (where applicable)
- Contract documentation (main contract and subcontract)
- Financial performance, including forecasting, profit / loss, cash flow, etc.
- Risk and Opportunities
- Contract compliance / notices
- Dispute avoidance / resolution
- Meeting / liaison with client / subcontract / supply chain as necessary
- Pricing / support to bid team
About our Energy business -
We have extensive experience in upgrading and replacing energy networks, delivering asset management for major UK energy companies and network operators.
Our transmission and distribution services involve the upgrading and replacement of electricity assets both above and below ground. Within the electricity sector we install and maintain assets, including excavation, laying and jointing of cables, (fluid filled and XLPe), substations and overhead line, new build, repair and refurbishment services.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team where you will have the opportunity to progress in your career. We are looking for people who share our passion on delivering great customer service whilst also being able to work within an enjoyable and hardworking team environment. Talented people are the key to our success, so if this sounds like you, apply now.
- Canterbury and Richborough
- Electricity Cabling Projects - Sizewell
- Lynemouth 275KV cable replacement
- Western Power Distribution WPD Term Contract (Excavation, Cable Laying and Reinstatement Works within WPD's West Midlands region)
- Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN)
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also Investors in People Company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.