To find out what it is like to be part of our team, join the virtual careers fair on the 30 March.
For details follow the link - http://bit.ly/2l3DmtV
Senior Environmental Advisor
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction & Infrastructure business for an ambitious and talented Senior Environmental Advisor.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated SHEQ professionals.
We are looking for Senior Environmental Advisors who have a wealth of knowledge in environmental matters.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a Senior Environmental Advisor you will:
- Set and maintain standards of safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) practice and deliver relevant awareness training to internal staff and contractors as appropriate in accordance with Morgan Sindall and customer requirements, with a particular focus on environment
- Ensure SHEQ procedures are regularly developed to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Promote individual awareness of the importance of SHEQ and to create an environment that generates automatically, a high focus on health and SQE awareness
- Provide advice and support management teams, employees and those working with us supporting 100% SAFE and our total commitment to a sustainable business
- Carry out appropriate monitoring at work locations
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and professional bodies
- Ensure compliance with Morgan Sindall SHEQ management system and associated arrangements
- Compile and analyse local SHEQ statistical information and support the development of action and improvement plans
- Carry out environmental training in line with Morgan Sindall requirements and employee needs
- Maintain professional development regarding legislation, technology and industry best practices
Already experienced as a Senior Environmental Advisor you will hold an appropriate Health and Safety / Environmental qualification – AIEMA (Environment).
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.