Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction &Infrastructure business for an ambitious and talented Proposals Coordinator.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Precontract team providing administrative support.
We are looking for Proposals Coordinators who are strong administrators and have exceptional written skills. Previous experience in document writing would be advantageous.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.
As a Proposals Coordinator you will:
- Produce bid templates and key supporting documentation
- Manage the bid calendar with the Bid / Proposals Manager – arrange meetings, locations and refreshments as required
- Share ideas to raise the standard of submissions
- Engage with the wider bid/project team to ensure all ideas are captured and developed
- Liaise with the tender and project team and prepare CVs
- Arrange and support workshops with bid team
- Attend launch meeting and agree deliverables and deadlines
- Support the design and order folders and tender deliverables
- Review answers from the team; check for consistency etc
- Keep the team on track with the “end” deadline so the document can be reviewed by a third party, signed off and delivered on time
- Make amendments as necessary and then print, bind or upload the document
Previous experience of developing proposals, preferably within the construction industry would be preferable.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.