To find out what it is like to be part of our team, join the virtual careers fair on the 30 March.
For details follow the link - http://bit.ly/2l3DmtV
Location: Heathrow Airport
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Aviation business for an ambitious and talented Document Controller within the Q6 Framework at Heathrow Airport.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of around 200 employees who are passionate and dedicated.
We are looking for Document Controllers who ideally have used viewpoint (4P) for projects and ideally previous experience in using Heathrow Airports Documentum system.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a Document Controller you undertake the following:
- 4P set up, Training and in-house user assistance
- Submitting Pre-Construction Deliverables
- Downloading Pre-Construction Works Information from Documentum and uploading it to 4P
- Document number requests and reporting
- Facilitate, maintain and update Morgan Sindall Document Management System throughout project delivery lifecycle.
- Undertake self-audits
- Produce and maintain document registers relevant to pre-construction projects
- Undertake any other duties, within reason, which will assist a project manager in delivering a project to an exceptional standard
- Issue and receive controlled documentation, log issues and receivers, and create general electronic transmittals to the project, customer and suppliers
- Identify knowledge gaps in standards and facilitate training when required
- Produce HAL Quality KPI Report on a monthly basis for Design for review by PM and Senior
As an experienced document controller you will be educated to NVQ level or equivalent with previous document control experience. You will have a working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, word processing and selected job specific software. Experience setting up and using electronic document management systems would be advantageous, as well as high attention to detail.
About the Heathrow Team:
Morgan Sindall is 1 of 4 Delivery Integrators working at Heathrow Airport within the Q6 Framework. Our works are focused around the Airside / Landside Lot and cover a large portfolio of projectors working at Heathrow Airport within the Q6 Framework. Our works are focused around the Airside / Landside Lot and cover a large portfolio of projects that include civil engineering, mechanical and electrical and building works throughout the footprint of Heathrow Airport. We have a long history of successfully delivering works at Heathrow Airport and our reputation has been founded upon this. We have over 200 employees, including a direct labour force delivering these projects and a well-developed and trusted supply chain. We have a plan for long term growth year on year and this is underpinned by our recruitment programme, including experienced managers, a graduate recruitment process and also strengthening of our self-performing capabilities through investment in apprentices. Looking forwards there is even greater opportunities at Heathrow Airport within the next expansion plans and further afield the 3rd runway development.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.